Friday, May 30, 2008

Cat in the Hat

Here are a couple of photos of Howard the cat (one of the actors from Butch Jamie) sitting in a pile of laundry wearing a hat.




What can I say - I ran out of blog topics.

But not for long - summer is coming and so are a lot of fun events. Next week I'll be going to L.A. Pride, the following week I'll be at Butch Jamie's screening at The Broad Humor Film Festival here in L.A., and at the end of June I'll be going to a screening at Frameline in San Francisco (the film is screening in seven cities in June but I won't be going to all of them; here's a link to the current schedule so you can see where else it'll be).

I also just found out that the Women Make Waves Film Festival in Taiwan wants to fly me out there for a week in October! I had such an amazing time in Korea that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to another international festival.

So that's the update for now. I'll be back next week-ish with a report from Pride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie he is!

L