Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Tampa Paparazzi



Welcome to my first blog entry! I've had some fun adventures lately in conjunction with my film, "Butch Jamie." For those of you who aren't familiar with the film, you can check out the trailer and more at www.butchjamie.com

OK, how about we start with the Tampa Gay and Lesbian Film Festival which I went to last month. It was a blast -- lots of cool people and great parties.















This photo above is great. I look like I just escaped from the hospital with my blotchy face, wrist band, and dixie cup. The gentleman on the far left is Duncan Roy, the director of "The Picture of Dorian Gray." I think he is pretending that he's Kenny from "South Park."


















Here we are onstage. The festival programmer, Roberta Munroe, introduced us at all of the screenings so that we could promote our films. I guess no one told me that we were all supposed to look off to the right...















Here we are hanging out in the Green Room backstage. This photo is a great one of Duncan picking his teeth and me looking up at the ceiling with a goofy look on my face. I think that if we ever get famous enough to have the paparazzi care about us, Duncan and I should take classes.















These are from the "Frisky Friday" girls party. Here I met Elizabeth and Jill who had seen two of my shorts, "Ballet Diesel" and "Half-Laughing." They told me that they were very excited to see my new movie; I had no idea that I already had fans! Elizabeth, the one on the right, interviewed me for ImGay.tv, featured at the top of this page.


Well, that's all for today. I have some more festival photos that I'll show you soon! To be continued...

2 comments:

Ange said...

Cool blog Michele!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your Blog Michele! - Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you - we are thankful that we had the pleasure of meeting you in Tampa Please feel free to post a link to your blog on our website - www.ImGay.TV - you rock sweetheart!
Cate & Crew from www.IG.TV