Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Coming Soon to a country near you!

I'm happy to announce that Butch Jamie is now being represented for foreign sales by MultiVisionnaire. MultiVisionnaire is a sales agent, meaning that they shop the film around to various distributors worldwide. They are taking the film to the European Film Market in a couple of weeks to try and sell it.

Each distributor may decide to design their own key art for the movie, although for now MultiVisionnaire has designed this for sales:



I'll keep you updated about when and where the film will be released. In the meantime, you can check out our screenings page for upcoming showings.


On a quick tangent, I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I'm in Curve Magazine this month -


I wanted to show you this cute little icon that they sent me the other day. They call it a button -


I suppose if you printed it out, you could make it into a button.

-

No comments: