Monday, January 28, 2008

Fat democrats, lesbian phone sex, and Tello-vision

I had a dream the other night that I ran into Ellen DeGeneres and we took a series of photos for my blog. Actually, what happened was, we took some photos for the blog and I found out that she had a crush on me. Then I ended up going home with the guy who took the photos and he and I made out. So disturbing! I mean, Ellen's not really my type, but we'd certainly make a better match than me and that guy.

I don't have those photos of us, but I did find this rather awkward one of Ellen fumbling with Martin Short dressed as a fat guy.


It kind of looks like a photo taken from the Democratic National Convention, doesn't it? I'm not sure what I mean by that, but I just can't help thinking that it looks like Hillary Clinton is holding up an extra large Bill. I am voting for Hillary, by the way, so I don't mean any disrespect.

But enough about that. So as I covered in my blog awhile back, I went to the Reeling Film Festival in Chicago a couple of months ago. While I was there, I interviewed with Tello Films.


They are kind of like a lesbian version of YouTube in that you can upload your own films, although Tello produces some of their own videos as well.

I originally met the owners at Outfest last summer. We kept in touch and met up in Chicago for Butch Jamie's screening where they hosted an after party. A couple of days later, we met up again for an interview in the theater complex.

The video just recently got uploaded. It's in three parts, although I'll just post part one for now -




Also, I found a really funny video posted online from The Big Gay Sketch Show called "Lesbian Phone Sex." It's nothing racy like you may be hoping for, but it is entertaining. The woman calling in is Julie Goldman; I've seen her in a few other things, and she's really funny.


I'm not wearing any clothes.....
....that were made in sweatshops!

-

2 comments:

Ange said...

Dreams are weird and awkward. I remember when you actually did kiss a guy. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Loved the interview!