Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's Here and It's Queer!


Butch Jamie is now on pre-sale from Wolfe Video! The DVD officially comes out on November 18th, but they're already taking orders. It'll soon be making its way to other retailers, but since it's so new, right now it's just at Wolfe and TLA Video (although if you do want to get a copy, I recommend using my link here to Wolfe because it's better for the filmmakers that way).

Wolfe is in the process of sending out press releases, so hopefully soon the film will get some good coverage. Festival activity will probably taper off after the release, but right now there are several upcoming screenings scheduled.

The cover art turned out a little differently than I had thought, but I like it - I think it looks like a fun movie. I'm also glad they were able to incorporate the photos of Lola and Jill. But guess who isn't on the cover? ...Howard! They had to get another cat, a "cat double," because none of the photos we took worked. I think this cat looks just like Howard, except the real Howard seems to have sort of a smile...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cover art! It definitely looks like a fun movie. The cat does look just like Howard. Great job!