Friday, August 1, 2008

Copy Cat

Wolfe Video has been busy finalizing the cover art for Butch Jamie's DVD, which will hopefully be up on their site soon. As I mentioned in my last post, Howard had his own photo shoot.





I wasn't there as Howard (real name Huey) lives in Upstate New York. I had his mom take some photos with him so that Wolfe could work some Photoshop magic and pose me and Howard together on the DVD cover.





Huey's Mom fosters other cats who need a temporary home before being adopted.


She recently took care of a litter of four kitties and ended up adopting a cute little black one named Frankie (she thought about adopting the orange one, but learned that black cats have a harder time getting adopted so she went for him instead).


When Frankie grows up, he wants to be just like his big brother -

1 comment:

Ange said...

1) Yes, Howard/Huey does look a little awkward.
2) Why is there a Tampax box with those cute kittens?
3) I love black cats! They're the best! Especially those freaking adorable one in the box (is that a tampax box as well?)