Friday, August 15, 2008

Lovely Ladies

In addition to Howard's photo shoot, we also did shoots with Olivia/Lola and Tiffany/Jill for the marketing of Butch Jamie's DVD release. The DVD hasn't made its appearance online yet as they're still working on the new cover art, but you can add it to your Netflix queue. For a long time the Netflix site said "availability unknown," but I just checked and it now says "Releases on DVD Nov 18, 2008." It's finally becoming real!

Olivia and Tiffany both live in Albany, so Leah (my producer and Howard's mom) did the shoot with them.

These photos are of Lola looking at and interacting with the cat (her hair is much shorter than in the movie - hopefully some Photoshop magic will be able to fix that).


This is Jill laughing at me with the cat.


And then there's me, with the cat. I don't have copies of my photo shoot, but hopefully soon I'll have the artwork to show you. Wolfe Video came up with a funny concept for the cover (let me guess, with the cat?), so I'm looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. Howard and I will definitely be on the cover, and I'm hoping they'll be able to use something from Lola's and Jill's shoot to put on the front as well.

No comments: