Sunday, February 3, 2008

If You're Gay and You Know it, Clap Your Hands


I just found out that Butch Jamie won the Jury Award for "Best Narrative Feature" at the Chicago Reeling Film Festival! The festival was in November, but they just announced the winners (you can check out my blog posting about Chicago here).

As I posted last week, I interviewed with Tello Films while I was in Chicago. Below are some outtakes from our interview. I wish I could say that I was drunk or something - I mean, whatever I'm laughing at, was it really necessary to clap, laugh, and twirl around?



I also have another section of the interview to show you (the video screen size is smaller because of the way it's uploaded). The first section of the interview was posted in last week's blog if you haven't seen it yet. This second one's not bad if you can get past me plugging my websites for the first half of it...

No comments: