Sunday, February 17, 2008

Coming to DVD!


Wolfe Video has picked up Butch Jamie for DVD distribution! The film isn't available on their site yet to order, but I'll keep you updated. It's expected to be released this summer or fall.

Wolfe is one of the leading gay and lesbian film distributors. As I mentioned in my blog awhile back, they are also distributing one of my shorts, Half-Laughing, on a compilation called The Ultimate Lesbian Short Film Festival


They will be releasing Butch Jamie in the U.S. and Canada, although we'll hopefully find distribution in other countries as well. Also, let's cross our fingers for a kick-ass DVD release party...

As I posted in my blog awhile back, I went to the Chicago Reeling Film Festival where Butch Jamie won an award for "Best Narrative Feature."


I also got the chance to interview for the lesbian film site Tello Films. The interview is in three parts, two of which I already posted; to watch part one you can click here; to watch part two and the outtakes, click here. And here is part three -

No comments: